Dec 30, 2013

Elfnesh

I hope and pray that someday I will be blessed to marry a woman who will bear us a daughter who will in turn resemble fraction of you. I have heard of angels, but I have never seen them smile, walk or talk. I just know you Elf.nesh, the definition of humility, with a heart that of an innocent child. The closer I am to you, the joyous I am on this Earth. Your caressing fingertips reinvigorate life; your presence conquers the peace, you live love not in words but in silence.

Your beaming pupils emit grace & dignity with care and affection /
Your faith inscribed between those perfectly patterned wrinkles /
Your joy in abundance, always over flowing, smiles reflected from your infectious enamel teeth to gift it to the starving world /
Your love, your love is an addictive warm sensation of an oasis reservoir that flows through your calluses hands.

እልፍነሽ

የንጋቱን ፀዳል ቀድሞ - ኑሮ ሲፋለመኝ
የማይነጠቅ ነጥቆ - ራቆቴን ሲለቀኝ

ብሌኖችሽን ሳይ - ጨለማው ጭልጥ አለ
ጥርሶችሽን ስመለከት - ፈገግታ ተረገዘ ፤ ሳቅም ገነፈለ

ትንፋስሽን ሳዳምጥ - ነገን ኣስተማረኝ
ጣቶችሽ ሲዳብሱኝ - ሂወት ዘሩልኝ

እልፍነሽ - እልፍፍፍፍፍ-ነሽ!
የደስታዬን ተካፋይ - የፍቅር ፏፏቴ
ቀና ብለሽ እስክታዪኝ -ይሄው አደግኩልሽ
ፍቅርን ያስተማርሽኝ - ኣብሮ ኣደግ ፤ ሁለተኛ እናቴ።

እወ ዓብየልኪ

ወዮ ዕሸል ነይረ - ግርም ሎሚ ነዊሐኪ
ዓይኒ ዓይነይ - ብፍሽኽታ ኣንቃዕሪርኪ
የመና ደኒቁኪ - መስኖይ ተሓጒስኪ

ወዮ ዕሸል ነይረ - ድጋም ኢለ ግማሽ
በፂሐዮ ጣይታ - ብሩኽ ኢድ እልፍነሽ

ክንዲ ኣደይ ክንዲ ሓፍተይ
ክንዲ ኹሉ ዓባዬይ ማሓዛይ።

- Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment