Aug 8, 2014

Greetings from Tigray

When you visit new place for the first time it keeps your brain and your spirit stimulated with so much new information. That is even much greater when the place you visit is one that has special memories and holds sentimental values to oneself. Every day that I am blessed to spend it in Ethiopia, I feel relaxed, present & ALIVE. I am happy to see so much progress and optimist and inspired by the amount of work that still needs to be done. Humbled by some tireless government employees who work on behalf their people, grateful to all vigilant individuals who stand up for what they believe.

I think International Tigray Festival 2014 was a monumental, I feel lucky to have been part of it. I am confident we will see others follow the lead and I hope to see International Ethiopian Festival in the near future celebrated in Ethiopia. There is so much potential to be fostered out of a continuously connected Ethiopians living in the motherland and in the Diaspora.

To my friends, it is not for lack of effort from my end, I can’t tell you how insufficient the network is here, so please know your attempt to reach me is much appreciated. As always it has been a great reminder how efficient the western systems are and how much Ethiopia needs it in order to really reach middle-income country and expand its middle class population. Until next time, stay blessed.


With smiles from Mekelle,
Daniel 



No comments:

Post a Comment